Google

Friday, January 1, 2010

GREAT START TO A NEW YEAR! (SEASON STATS)

Well Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a fun and safe Holiday season! Well I sure hope 2010 goes as well as my 1st session of the year went!

So I guess as the norm I should set some goals and what not. From experience I usually notice I don't always up hold on my goals. That's okay I guess as long as my year was somewhat productive and not a complete waste of time. So here are some minor goals for 2010.

  • Have financial freedom by May. (This meaning I have no Bills outside living expenses)
  • Play @ minimum 60 hrs of Poker/month. (That should be an extra $1300/mo in income.)
  • Start P90x on Jan 4th and complete the program by April 3rd.
  • Run the Fargo Marathon in May with my 3 buddies. (We all put up $500 and the winner gets all. I feel I have a huge edge in this bet. For one, 2 of the guys will probably not even train or do the race. Second, I have prior military training, all be it 10 years ago. But I have done things like this, I know what I am capable of!! Really the only one I feel will run the race with me is Ryan. So yeah, gl guys!)
  • Work on my golf game and get back to the level I was while playing in College. Plus 3 handi cap...........here I come!
  • Enjoy life with my girlfriend Katie and grow as a couple.
So there you have it! A few goals! All very very attainable!

STATS:

Today: +$201.55 + ($47.83 Rake/Bonus) = +$249.38
Last 7 Days: +$34.95 <----Not including rake and bonus
This Month:
+$201.55 +($47.83 Rake/Bonus) = +$249.38
This Year: +$201.55+($47.83 Rake/Bonus) = +$249.38 ($33.25/hr)

Rake/Bonus this year: $
47.83

2082 hands***7.5 hours***26.5/21.8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Τruly whеn someоne doеsn't understand afterward its up to other people that they will assist, so here it occurs.

Review my weblog ... Americas Cardroom Poker Promotions