Google

Thursday, February 12, 2009

BREAKING $2K...........WOW GREAT DAY!

Well today was just an over-all sickly good day! I ended up getting in around 800 hands and ran like just God. Not in all in equity but just in situations and donks completely paying me off with junk! I ended up around 6 buy-ins which is pretty crazy given I played less then 1k hands! Also cracked the $2k mark already this year playing$50NL. Almost winning 1 buy-in a day! After playing I went over to my aunt and uncles who I have not seen in years! It was a really good time.........she (my aunt Bev) ended up having some old Fargo Forum papers from back about 3 years ago when I use to know how to play golf and was in the paper all the time! So we reminisced about those good ole days! After that my brother and I headed to Glyndon to play in our Thursday poker league! LOL...............yeah pretty much a joke but non the less a very good time! Again of course I get all in with JJ vs A9 with 7 players to go...........if i win the pot I have 7.1k in chips and the avg was about 4300. Kind of typical of how I run there! Guy turns an A, imagine that! So after poker league I met my buddies Eide and Sully at the Holiday Inn where they were playing BJ..............after a few drinks there we headed to the HUB and I ran into my regular crew! Ended up closing down the bar and crashing yet again at my Buddy Dons! Well that's all I have for today.............check out my day results below!


$50 NL ($.25/$.50)

Today: +$297.05
Last 7 Days: +$505.03 <----Not including rake and bonus
This Month: +$589.50 +($118.52 Rake) +($15 Bonus) = +$723.02
This Year: +$1655.47+($386.33 Rake) +($195.00 Bonus) = +$2236.80

Rake this year: $386.33
Bonus this year: $195.00

733 hands***2.47 hours***26.74/21.83***MT: 2.47

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With your obvious elite level of talent, why are you still slumming it at 50nl? I mean come on, 40ptbb/100!!!! Play some real limits if you want to achieve your goal.

Jon Miller's $50,000 Poker Challenge said...

yeah I am pretty much a bankroll donk and cash out too much! Hope to move up April 1st! LOL