Google

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Weekend, Time with the g/f, and big poker swings!

Well I have not written on here since Friday due to being super busy with Valentines Weekend and hanging out with the g/f. 1st off we will start with this weekend! Well it was Valentines weekend and time for couples to get together and for single people to get sad..............Heidi ended up getting me some awesome things for Valentines day. I got a North Carolina Hoody to go along with my North Carolina break away wind pants. I got a new pair of AE jeans a long with a Hollister shirt and a sweet Aeropostale collared shirt! Thanks for everything babe! I ended up buying her a 24Kt. Gold over sterling bracelettle and dinner. We then went to my brothers band "Strange Faces". They were playing in Glyndon and wow was there ever a good turn out! We ended up drinking the nightaway and even enjoyed some drama at the end of the night as some of our friends got into a little spat! So Sunday Heidi and I just chilled and watched some movies and got some pizza. Today was pretty relaxed too, other then trying to help a buddy get $2k from an ex girlfriend! My goodness for people! Who steals $2k......really! On the poker side I was stuck about $200 before Monday came around.................due to playing just God awful! But I put in a good session today and got most of it back! Check out my grand cannon of graph below!



$50 NL ($.25/$.50)

Today: -$4.94
Last 7 Days: +$498.35 <----Not including rake and bonus
This Month: +$691.46 +($136.05 Rake) +($15 Bonus) = +$842.51
This Year: +$1757.43+($403.86 Rake) +($195.00 Bonus) = +$2356.29

Rake this year: $403.86
Bonus this year: $195.00

1955 hands***7.88 hours***27.833/22.97***MT: 2.49

No comments: