Google

Saturday, January 16, 2010

SIT N GO FUN......TOPS OFF A CRAZY WEEK!!

Well this has sure been one crazy week! And it will all end with Me and couple of Buddies going to the Minnesota Vikings Playoff game! We are heading down to the Cities here in about 7 hrs and staying DownTown at the Hyatt! Should be a great time!

Getting back to the start of the Week..........on Tuesday I was heading to work and some guy in front of me slams into a Rav4 going 30 mph. Obv I am only about 2 car lengths behind him and have 0% chance of stopping!! So his hitch goes thru my bumper, pushed the Radiator into the Fan, and the Fan crushes the Air Conditioning compressor! OMG..........running bad! Yeah so I guess I am at fault since I rear ended him.........go figure! Ends up being $1050 in damage that I pay out of my own pocket due to me having Liability. The guy claims to have a scratch on his bumper and my insurance pays him $88. $88........really...........what a joke! So yeah super excited to pay the $1050 to fix my 99 Chevy cavalier that is worth about $2k! Go me!

Well I decided to play some SNG's just to change it up! I actually somewhat enjoyed 9 tabling $11 45 man. I ran pretty damn bad in all in equity as you can see by the charts below. But somehow I managed to Cash 4 of the 17 times and make some $. I am going to play theses for awhile and see how they go. Not sure if I can expect the 35 ROI I am running at but we shall see.







STATS:

Today: +$65.00
Last 7 Days: $122.55 <----Not including rake and bonus
This Month:
+$129.70 +($188.60 Rake/Bonus) = +$318.30
This Year: +$129.70 +($188.60 Rake/Bonus) = +$318.30 ($6.46/hr)
Total Hands Played: 13687 (855/day) Total Hrs: 49.28 (3.08/day)

Rake/Bonus this year: $
188.60

1597 hands***3.7 hours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to read the intact story.

Jon Miller's $50,000 Poker Challenge said...

I am running so bad that I cannot make sense of what people mean when posting a comment!

sigh.......