Google

Saturday, November 13, 2010

NEW CHALLENGE - - - $5NL/1 MILLION HANDS/WIN $5,000

So I have been pretty annoyed by poker as of late. With the changes to Full Tilt being a complete joke. Some how they change the Rake system so everyone but HU players and SNG players take a pretty significant pay cut! They say they are coming out with some "Player Friendly" updates sometime in January. We shall see about that.....lol.

That being said I decided to do a crazy challenge. I was over at my buddies and was so sick of the game that I told him I was going to play strictly $5NL for 1 million hands. That's right, blinds of $.02/$.05. I figured I could 16 table playing 1200 hands an hr. That being said I should get to my goal after about 835 hr of play or so. Which if I play 16hr a week I can get done in 1 year. The over-all idea was to win at a rate of a minimum 10bb/100. If I can do that I can get to my $5000 goal. Not sure anyone in the world has won $5000 at $5NL let alone play 1 million hands at the level.

An outside goal would be to win at a 12bb/100 rate which would push my winnings to $6000. Either way I think this challenge should be pretty fun. I should earn about 70k full tilt points in that time as well which is worth about $300. Make about $800 in RakeBack and maybe clear about $2k in bonus and possible reloads............Crazy to think maybe get close to making $10,000.

I plan on updating once a week with a graph and possibly some stats.

Here is a start..........wish me luck!


1 comment:

Xương Rồng said...

Mụn rộp sinh dục ở môi cốt yếu là vì giao hoan tình dục qua đường miệng hoặc lây lan gián tiếp với mầm bệnh khi sử dụng những chung đồ dùng cá nhân như cốc, chén, bàn chải đánh răng… hoặc đơn giản là tiếp xúc từ miệng với miệng của người bệnh. Mụn rộp sinh dục ở môi cũng có triệu chứng tương tự như ở khu vực sinh dục như hình thành một vài mụn nước bé li ti khiến cho da môi và khu vực xung quanh môi sưng đỏ. Hơn nữa, sẽ có hình thái toàn thân như hạch cổ, hạch dưới hàm sưng to và đau, sốt nhẹ, nhức đầu, mệt mỏi, đau họng… Khi có các đặc điểm này mọi người cần phải thực hiện làm xét nghiệm và khôi phục tình trạng ngay lập tức, để giảm thiểu bệnh gây biến chứng tác hại và mắc nhiễm cho người khác.