Google

Saturday, February 28, 2009

EPIC COMEBACK ------ SO SO FEBRUARY


Well the end of another month is upon us! Over-all some great things have happened to me during this month. 1st I started dating my amazing girl friend Heidi. Heidi has more influence in my life then she probably realizes. I cannot even begin to explain how great it is to have someone in my life that understands the things that are important to me. I am truly bless to have her as my g/f! Thanks for all you do for me and us Heidi!

I also stated tracking what I eat in a Calorie tracking program by everydayhealth.com. It is amazing to see how many cal a person eats when they start writing it down. I am also in the process of working out. The program I am re-starting is called P90x and if you know anything about this program...........you know that its one tough program. So I am really looking forward to March to see some improvements in the health dept!

Well overall poker was pretty crazy this month. I still managed to make $21.02/hr which is really good considering how many swings I went through. Wish me luck in March! Check out all my stats/graphs below:


$50 NL ($.25/$.50)

Today: +$6.90 + ($120.16Rake/Bonus) = +$127.06
Last 7 Days: +$175.45 <----Not including rake and bonus
This Month:
+$797.00 +($443.01 Rake/Bonus) = +$1240.01
This Year:
+$1862.96+($890.82 Rake/Bonus) = +$2753.78

Rake/Bonus this year: $890.82

1438 hands***4.95 hours***25.10/18.92***MT: 3.06


________________________________________________________


FEBRUARY STATS


3 comments:

Seouless17 said...

Nice finish John. Do you have HEM? I am looking to get that and don't have the slightest idea how to set it up or what I am looking at. Can you help? Take care man.

Mark said...

Hey Jon

Got your link up at Melted Felt and also added you to my latest blog http://durrrrchallenge.blogspot.com

Return for that one would be great when you have a moment.

Best of luck with the challenge, I will pop back over to see how you are doing.

Cheers, Mark

Napper Silas said...

No you had best not