Google

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FINALLY A WINNING SESSION!!

Welcome to Tuesday! A few big things going on right now in the world and in my life. First I will talk about some world issues. President Obama gave his Presidential Address tonight mostly on the Economy and how the new stimulus package is suppose to help us out. He also talked about Energy conservation and ways to keep from have to import so much oil. He talked about Health care and how we can no longer wait to reform. Finally he talked about Education and how we need to find ways to send our kids to college! he says by 2020 America can lead the world in children graduating college! Lets hope he is right! Regarding the Economic woos he had this to say:

"Tonight I want every American to know this: We will rebuild, we will recover, and the United States of America will emerge stronger than before."


He Definitely is one of the best speakers we have had in a long time! He is also doing pretty good in the polls with over 68% approval rating..........one of the higher approval ratings in a long long time! It will sure be interesting to see what this country is like in a year!

Well I started the P90x workout regiment again! O man is it tough! Let me tell you, I did some pretty hard stuff in the Army and this program ranks right up there! I did Plyometerics today which is about 55 min and burns near 1000 cals. So yeah, wow great work out! Lets hope I can keep it up this time!

Well I finally had a winning session in poker. Let me tell you it was not easy however. I pretty much kept losing all-in and was even until about the last 200 hands where I went on a sick run of just crushin noobs! Just nice to book a win!

$50 NL ($.25/$.50)

Today:
+$166.80+ ($20 Rake/Bonus) = +$186.80
Last 7 Days: -$177.45----Not including rake and bonus
This Month:
+$572.50 +($322.82 Rake/Bonus) = +$895.32
This Year:
+$1638.46+($770.63 Rake/Bonus) = +$2409.09

Rake/Bonus this year: $770.63

979 hands***3 hours***27.17/21.86***MT: 3.10

1 comment:

Seouless17 said...

hey John just wanted to say I enjoy following your blog.