Google

Thursday, September 24, 2009

LONG TIME........

Well where do I begin??? A lot has happened since my last post 3 mos ago! Poker is going pretty good for the most part! I have taken a stake from my buddy Ryan to play $.50/$1.......Our deal is for me to play 50k hands at that level and we just chop winnings and rake. I started off sorta bad/playing bad and was stuck 15 buyins the 1st 15k hands. Just to get my senses back I moved back down to $50NL and have won most of it back including rake. Oct 1st seems to be a good time to start back up again on the staking deal!

On another note I have been playing a little golf as of late. Hitting the range and what not! Shot under par finally my last few rounds......not sure it counts playing Rose Creek and Village Green but whatevs.........

Any who I just want to do a shout out to Dave Schultz.........a NationWide tour play and Fargonian! He is playing some awesome golf and is on the brink of making the PGA tour! He is currently 21st on the money list and the top 25 get their PGA tour card. He literally has only played in 1/2 the events too! Best of luck Dave.......

Well here is my graph below of my last 12k hands at $50NL.


No comments: