Google

Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHATS NEW???

So once again I have not posted for a couple months! :( I always find some way to be lazy or fine a reason not to post. Well where do I start?

I guess I could start by talking about last month. I ended up playing over 62,000 hands last month and all pretty much for nothing (other then rake back). I think I lost about $75 or so but did make around $1000 in rake back. I played a ton of different games............from $.50/$1 6 tabling to 15 tabling $.50/$1 CAP games to $50 NL. The only time I think I really beat the game is 4 tabling. As you can see below $50NL is def my game. One would think I could beat $100NL but I just don't think I stick to my plan. I end up playing like 8 tables against all grinders and playing marginal at best.



So this month I will play $50NL and continue to build my bankroll. I will try to update as often as possible given it's my B-day coming up and the Holidays.

Best of luck everyone!

No comments: